When celebrating the holidays, it is customary to offer gifts for hosts as a token of appreciation. During the season of giving, it may be challenging to find a gift that stands out in the crowd. However, some of the best gifts for hosts focus on their love of entertaining family and friends. Here are some gift giving ideas.
- Music speaker: Music often is an integral part of entertaining, but not every party host is equipped with a stellar sound system. Today’s Bluetooth-enabled music speakers run the gamut from handheld options to speakers that combine mood lighting with sound to large units. Shoppers can find speakers that suit the space hosts have to work with and ones that won’t bust shoppers’ budgets.
- Bar tools: Toasting the season (or any occasion) is par for the course at a party or get-together. Avid entertainers can benefit from having new bar tools, such as mixers and serving glasses, to make sure guests’ cups are never empty.
- Party games: Keeping guests content often involves having plenty of beverages and food available. However, for the hosts who want to go above and beyond, game night or other entertainment-based activities can add flair to special events. Board games, physical games (like horseshoes or bean bag tosses), games for video gaming systems, and even karaoke machines can fit the bill.
- Cake stand or service ware: Hosts may want to put foods on display, and a decadent cake stand or serving plate will make occasions more glamorous.
- Spa gift certificate: Hosting can be hard work. After the guests have come and gone, hosts will no doubt need some time to rest and recuperate. This can be achieved more easily with a gift card to a nearby spa or massage therapist.
- Cleaning service: The gift of a cleaning service saves hosts from having to do the post-party cleanup, and giving such a gift in advance of the party can be the helping hand hosts need as the chore list grows in the days before the party.
Holiday hosts open their homes to a bevy of guests. Invitees can show their appreciation by gifting their gracious hosts with something special. If you decide to gift cleaning services to your host this holiday season, My Fantastic Maid offers Gift Certificates in any denomination and can be ordered online.