I recently heard in the news that The Inn of the Good Shepherd is facing a severe food shortage after two of their major fund raisers were cancelled. I reached out to them and offered to help. Starting tomorrow, Friday, March 20, 2020 and continuing indefinitely, the team members of My Fantastic Maid will be […]
To Our Valued Clients: First, let me say thank you for continuing to trust your cleaning needs to My Fantastic Maid. I want you to know that I take very seriously my responsibility to not only provide quality cleaning services to you, but to care for your property and safeguard you and your family from […]
What we are doing...
March 23, 2020
- Temporarily suspended all cleaning service until further notice.
March 20, 2020
- Our team members are collecting non-perishable food from clients. When we come to your home or office, leave the food with a note. We will take it with us and deliver to The Inn of your behalf.
March 19, 2020
- Requested by Lambton Public Health to pre-screen clients before we enter their home or office.
- Appointments will be postponed or rescheduled if...
- anyone in your home or office is exhibiting signs/symptoms of the virus
- anyone in your home or office is currently self-isolating
- anyone in your home or office has recently traveled outside of Canada in the 14 days preceding your cleaning service.
March 15, 2020
- Following the advisory issued by Lambton Public Health, we have asked any employees who have travelled abroad, including to the U.S.A. to self isolate.
- We have asked all clients who are self isolating to temporarily suspend their cleaning services.
March 13, 2020
- All employees have been asked to stop coming to work if they begin to exhibit signs or symptoms.
- All clients have been asked to notify us and temporarily suspend cleaning services in their home or office, if they are exhibiting symptoms, or if they have travelled to or through affected areas.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy lifted